DASH it! DASH it!

Drug not Included

Wow, seriously enjoyed that little trip into insanity!

The animation was so smooth, and I loved all the little details shoved into each scene.

Thanks for the ride!

Plate of Butter Episode 2 Plate of Butter Episode 2

eh...

the style of art was ok, the animation of it was very poorly done. The opening could have used more work as well. I really didn't see the point of having a scene with him just putting clothes on, it might have been better if you had just sugested the action. I probably would have been ok with the flash if the audio had been better.

I suggest that you go back and fix the audio and work a little longer on the way the frames flow to make them a bit smoother and this would probably get a much higher rating. Often times I find ppl give up just a little to soon before they give there animation a real chance. But this is a good start.

Visual Online -logic game Visual Online -logic game

awsome

i'm a big fan of puzzle games and this is a really good one. I've just zoned out into lala land with trying to get the game down. good work.

Where Hobgoblins Dare Where Hobgoblins Dare

Amazing!

This really sucked me into it! The Atmosphere that gets created with the bass is just absolutely breath taking! Please, continue with this style!

Halindir responds:

I shall good AyaDragonsheart! And thank ye

Tetris Remix Song B [Final] Tetris Remix Song B [Final]

Refreshing!

I have to say this is got to be one of my more favorite twist on a usually overdone song. Don't suppose there's any way I could talk you into doing the Tetris GB credits song? I can link you to sample if you're interested, if not then feel free to ignore this.

LoD-SoLongSeles-NGcut LoD-SoLongSeles-NGcut

HOW IS THIS?

I'm sorry but you managed to do a rather entrancing and beautiful remix of a song from one of my favorite games... then you get little to no reviews and proper scoring. IMHO of course... I love how the theme was blurred into the bg and the upbeat techno overlay.

The only thing I want to ask if for you to do another one, if not for this game then perhaps Legend of Legaia or Suikoden? Thank you for your time in making this and posting it on NG, then reading my blatant request.

cRAVE01 responds:

I will look into said games and see if there is a melody that sparks with my creativity - and then I'll let you know once it's found and then done ...

And thank you for the kind review. I was an big fan of OCR and VGMix back in the day, and I loved the REAL ReMixes into techno - I am very glad to hear you enjoyed this!

oh yes, and if you are a fan of suikoden - there is a beautifully made ReMix of (I think the song was called) memory from Suikoden 2 over on OCReMix. Dunno if you've heard it, but I would reccomend checking it out!

Hunter Gathers Hunter Gathers

Did I mention

Just how much I love this Character and how is doesn't nearly get enough of the love that is demanded by his awesome?

Thank you so damn much for even drawing this!

Listen Listen

UNF!

Now that is some sexy work there! the hard light and covered eyes... this has a lot of emotion and speaking value. Can't wait to see more from you!

OotG Wartimes OotG Wartimes

I love

the coloring on the characters themselves... Yet the body positions and anatomy seems terrible awkward... I think if you focus on that for a while and practice, you'll get more of the result you are looking for. You have so much potential I really do hope to see more from you!