All 40 art Reviews

Hunter Gathers Hunter Gathers

Did I mention

Just how much I love this Character and how is doesn't nearly get enough of the love that is demanded by his awesome?

Thank you so damn much for even drawing this!

Listen Listen

UNF!

Now that is some sexy work there! the hard light and covered eyes... this has a lot of emotion and speaking value. Can't wait to see more from you!

OotG Wartimes OotG Wartimes

I love

the coloring on the characters themselves... Yet the body positions and anatomy seems terrible awkward... I think if you focus on that for a while and practice, you'll get more of the result you are looking for. You have so much potential I really do hope to see more from you!

Cut in to pieces Cut in to pieces

I like

this style! It's a very nice change of pace from your usual work. I have to ask if it was perhaps inspired from playing madworld?

Laufman responds:

This piece was inspired by Frank Miller. I really like to experiment with different styles. Keeps me on my toes:)

Consumed Consumed

Wow!

That's rather amazing! The handcuffs could use some more love... and the hair seems almost Bayonetta like. Keep it up!

Zigan responds:

Always a pleasure to hear good thoughts coming from you! I check on your newest works when I'm on here as well. Bayonetta did infact cross my mind when I started working on the hair, but it was not deliberate. ^_^; I was going to look up some refrences for handcuffs to edge up on more detail, however, I also wanted to get this piece done a bit quicker. Thanks for the 10! :)

Iron Fist Iron Fist

oddly enough.

the fact you left in the edges of the picture make it more appealing.

Zombie-clock-monkey responds:

Yeah, I was gonna cut them out, but decided not to at the last minute.

Angel-Hop Angel-Hop

Love it!

Only complaint is that the larger size is to blurry and it might look better at about half the size if you shrink it since the preview here looks just amazing!

Rooshie responds:

ya as is aid in the comment box, im a nub at photoshop and used the blur tool to make the pixelness of MS paint to go away, but the down side is its a bit too blurry, so well keep it at preview size :D

Sephiroth! (insert theme here) Sephiroth! (insert theme here)

hmmmm

I'm not a really big fan of the style you used here, may I ask why you decided to go with it? Also, I do understand that Acrylic can be a difficult medium to use at times... but I do have to say you did a rather amazing job on the background if that is paint rather than ink.

You've got some potential here, I'm just concerned you may be limiting yourself to a particular style.

RatsInTheWall responds:

Thanks for the feedback...and yes, the background is all acrylic. As for the style...this is really just the product of someone saying "paint Sephiroth" and me diving into the inks without thinking the whole thing through, composition/style/everything-wise. As far as styles go, this really was just something I fell back on without thinking. I hesitate to say it's my default unless I focus, but that might be true.

Jelly Music Jelly Music

I like!

It's got a very nice retro feel to it! love those color choices!

Monstrous.hair Monstrous.hair

Nice!

The chin and jaw on the right kinda make it a bit lopsided, but that could just be your style as the rest of the picture looks rather nice! Love what you did with the hair, and the shadows with the color choices look great! Though about perhapes adding a background?

Oelbachtaucher responds:

Thank you :D but I think I won't add any background cause I've already declared it as finished haha :)