Where Hobgoblins Dare Where Hobgoblins Dare

Amazing!

This really sucked me into it! The Atmosphere that gets created with the bass is just absolutely breath taking! Please, continue with this style!

Halindir responds:

I shall good AyaDragonsheart! And thank ye

Tetris Remix Song B [Final] Tetris Remix Song B [Final]

Refreshing!

I have to say this is got to be one of my more favorite twist on a usually overdone song. Don't suppose there's any way I could talk you into doing the Tetris GB credits song? I can link you to sample if you're interested, if not then feel free to ignore this.

LoD-SoLongSeles-NGcut LoD-SoLongSeles-NGcut

HOW IS THIS?

I'm sorry but you managed to do a rather entrancing and beautiful remix of a song from one of my favorite games... then you get little to no reviews and proper scoring. IMHO of course... I love how the theme was blurred into the bg and the upbeat techno overlay.

The only thing I want to ask if for you to do another one, if not for this game then perhaps Legend of Legaia or Suikoden? Thank you for your time in making this and posting it on NG, then reading my blatant request.

cRAVE01 responds:

I will look into said games and see if there is a melody that sparks with my creativity - and then I'll let you know once it's found and then done ...

And thank you for the kind review. I was an big fan of OCR and VGMix back in the day, and I loved the REAL ReMixes into techno - I am very glad to hear you enjoyed this!

oh yes, and if you are a fan of suikoden - there is a beautifully made ReMix of (I think the song was called) memory from Suikoden 2 over on OCReMix. Dunno if you've heard it, but I would reccomend checking it out!

Song of Time: Zelda Song of Time: Zelda

was waiting for it!

This is almost how I have always heard this song in my head for a long time! Thank you for bringing it to life!

Armed Prophet: Robots Armed Prophet: Robots

Rather enjoyable

I can see this as bg music for a fighting scene. Definitely has an amazing feel of action to it, and is nicely loopable. The only thing I can see making this better is changing around some of the loudness for the different elements to sugest more depth. Totally downloading this.

Grandfather Clock Intro Grandfather Clock Intro

Please Finish This!

You really have no idea how much wonderful potential this song has has!

Subtract some effects from the vocal and throw in some violins with some ticking sounds would really make this song epic!

Wind and Water - Avant Garde Wind and Water - Avant Garde

Love the Ambience

You should really change the listing for this to ambient since is just screams environment music to me.

Totally fell in love with this! Keep up the lovely work!

A Moonless Lullaby A Moonless Lullaby

yum

I totally had a huge flash back to old school anime with this. I know I would be super happy if you added a climax towards the end with a flute that echos in a chamber or something. As is I'm still downloading this though.

atmos929NG responds:

Legendary Beast (FF8) - Remix Legendary Beast (FF8) - Remix

Amazing

You have really done this song and game great justice. The many routes you could have taken to do this song, and yet this path seems much more epic. I love how you explore through all the instrument types and blends in this. Leaves a wonderful glow in my mind.

Inspiring, keep up the good work! The only thing I could ask is for you to do some remixes for Legend of Dragoon or even perhaps Legend of Legaia, as I imagine they would meet you cup of tea in this genre.

viion responds:

ooo LEGEND OF THE DRAGOON it's been sooooo many years since i've played that game, i absolute loved it, got a huge poster of it. Hmm damn, i think i have to!

ZELDA: Links Awakening Ending ZELDA: Links Awakening Ending

ACK

I love the flute at the start, till it got drowned out! The rest of the song was perfect! Yet I still couldn't get over the beginning! I couldn't listen to it over and over like I normally enjoy doing with songs... If only you could fix that I would have given you a 10.